Our membership year commences 1st April and runs until 30th March. You can join us at any time on a pro rata rate.
Barnard Castle Golf Club is proud to be registered as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) and is open to the whole community which means we have:
- Membership that is open to all without discrimination, whether you are a potential new member or a current or previous member
- Facilities that are open to all members without discrimination
- Fees that do not represent a significant obstacle to membership or use of facilities
- Please contact the office for details on 01833 638355
In addition, we offer full annual membership at a maximum price of £520, including equipment hire, for those on low or modest incomes who are unable to pay more. Those who wish to take advantage of this reduced-price membership can apply in confidence to the Club Secretary. This category of membership is available upon satisfaction that the full cost of membership is not affordable.
New members are assured of a warm welcome, so please do not hesitate to contact us either by telephone 01833 638355 or by sending the enquiry form to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or just call into the Club shop.
Download Membership Application form
We only ask two things as a member of the Barnard Castle Golf Club:
- You enjoy yourself
- If you are not enjoying yourself, let us know