Membership Fees 2019
For memberships marked with an * see below for details
The fees for individual membership, which are open to both men and women are shown below. At any time, you can upgrade your membership by paying the difference on a pro rata basis.
Locker rental is to be paid in full at the beginning of the year.
Please contact the office to discuss the payment options available on 01833 638355
- CASC Membership* £520 Maximum including equipment hire
- 1st Year New Membership offer* £520
- Full Adult Membership £695
- 5 Day Membership £655
- 9 Hole Membership* £375
- Octogenarian £340
- Country* £320
- Flexible £300 + additional fee per round
- 6 Month Trial Membership* £260
- Winter Membership* £250
- Social Membership* £POA
- Ladies small locker £15
- Men’s Club Locker Rental from £40 per year (dependent of size)
- Young Adult 26– 28 £350
- Intermediate 2 22 — 25 £250
- Intermediate 19 — 21 £190
- Youth aged 16 – 18 £120
- Junior aged 12 – 15 £60
- Junior below 12 £Free
Barnard Castle Golf Club operates an incentive scheme for any member who introduce a New full or 9-Hole member who takes up their membership for a second year.
Occasionally the course may be closed or the 1st tee reserved, please see the diary or notice board in the carpark for more information.
See How to Join and CASC Info
1st Year New Membership.
Full membership for a new member who may have played golf elsewhere and moved to the area. Offer is only available to players who have not been a previous member of Barnard Castle Golf Club.
9 Hole Membership
- 9-hole competitions on Thursdays and Saturdays throughout the year
- Only 9 Holes can be played each day
- Only Holes 1 to 9 are to be played.
- Can play anytime weekday but only after midday on weekends
- Can pay an extra £10 to play 18 holes.
- Cannot play in 18 hole competitions
Must be a member of another private golf club and live or play more than 20 miles away from Barnard Castle Golf Club.
6 Month Trial Membership
- For players who has never been a member of a golf club before but would be interested in its benefits.
- Must complete a minimum of 6 x group lessons or individual lessons with our professional or assistant professional.
- Submit at least 3 cards to obtain an official CONGU handicap before entering competitions.
- Only available once.
- Cannot play in club competitions
For players who are only here between the period October to March. Full membership will be available from 1st April.
There are several different types of Social Memberships on offer, so it would be best if you contact the secretary on 01833 638355 for the latest prices.
**If any of the above membership rates are withdrawn, other new membership offers will be made available to replace them.**
We accept the following payment methods: